USTA Organization Membership Offers Programs At A New Level
There is no better way to build your organization’s tennis program than to join the USTA – the governing body of tennis in the United States. As an organization member of the USTA, you’ll enjoy a host of benefits and privileges that will put your program into a whole new league! In addition, organization members play an important role in reaching new tennis enthusiasts and maintaining the fine traditions of this sport. We value your membership and we believe our benefits offer a tremendous value to you.
Organizational Member Benefits
There are four major organizational member types: schools, community tennis associations, clubs, and park and recreation agencies. However, any entity that actively conducts, controls or supervises tennis activities or is interested in the promotion of tennis can become an organizational member of USTA.
How to Become a USTA Organization Member
Organization Member Benefits
- Free Sample Materials – USTA Southern California will provide collateral material on request
- Eligible for Grants – USTA Southern California will guide you in applying for grants to assist in starting and/or expanding tennis programming.
- Voting Power – As an org member you can vote for electing board & officers of USTA Southern California.
- Monthly Newsletter – Receive a monthly newsletter that highlights events, opportunities & accomplishments within the USTA Southern California Section
- Awards – As a member, you are eligible for USTA Southern California & USTA Org Member of the Year Awards.
- Featured Article – You will be eligible for Org of the Month feature on the USTA Southern California website.
- US Open Poster – Every year, you will receive a US Open commemorative poster.
- USTA Sanctioned Tournaments – You will have the opportunity to conduct USTA sanctioned events and have the ability to use the USTA name and logo to promote these events.
- USTA Workshops and Seminars – Receive information and access National events including the Tennis Teachers Conference and discounts to the Section Community Tennis Development Workshop.
- USTA Southern California Yearbook – You will receive an annual copy of the Section Yearbook.
- TENNIS and INSIDE TENNIS magazine – Your organization will also receive annual subscriptions.
- High Performance Coaching – A quarterly newsletter designed to provide you with the latest coaching and sports science information. It will also keep you current on any new coaching and certification programs.
- USTA Southern California Website – A link to your organization’s website.
- Equipment Match Program – CTA’s, Schools and Parks are eligible for buy one-get one free programs on QuickStart balls, racquets, and nets.
- Low-Cost Insurance (Liability and Directors & Officers) – Incorporated CTA’s receive deeply discounted insurance through USTA.